As wholesale travels towards a more complex and expeditious online market, businesses require the tools to take control of the ever changing competitive landscape. Springboard’s software, unlike many billing and IM companies, is robust, scalable, affordable and flexible, empowering you with the critical routing and financial information essential to boosting your companies’ profitability using a simplistic single interface.
Springboard can efficiently manage ALL Rate notifications:
- Supplier rate offers can be directly uploaded to Springboard with a large number of rate sheet formats being supported. This dramatically reduces processing time.
- Dial code discrepancies can be analysed immediately so giving carriers the information needed to make decisions in a timely manner.
- Customer rate notifications can be automated with user defined business rules determining sell rates. Rates for select destinations can be manually overridden if required.
- The business rules encompass target margins and routing costs so automatic sell rate calculation reduces the risk of human error.
All rate changes for both buying and selling tariffs are recorded and full audit trails are available.
Billing & GP
The Springboard billing system is accurate easy and on time:
- Springboard is a multi currency system with the ability to consolidate traffic from multiple switches into a single invoice.
- Multiple time bands and time zones are supported.
- Revenue is billed on demand and copies of past invoices are always available. Invoices include call details and are customisable.
- Carrier invoices can be easily validated against Springboard reports created using the carriers own dial codes. Thus the true (not best estimate) cost is given.
- CDRs can be extracted from the system should they be required to resolve billing disputes.
- Profitability can be viewed in real time and Springboard has the added advantage of drill down reports to enable users to easily identify the source of the displayed figures.
- Gross profit reports display the true cost and not the best estimate.
Springboard can minimise revenue leakage:
- Daily comparisons of switch vs. Springboard data ensure all minutes are accounted for.
- Springboard provides instant access to minutes that can not be processed by the system allowing users to identify and minimise revenue leakage.
- Issues are highlighted as soon as they occur allowing for more speedy resolution.
Springboard can manage code and routing changes from a single interface:
- All that is required is the maintenance of a single list of dial codes with breakouts grouped by country for ease of reference.
- Changes can either be made individually on screen or uploaded to the system in a text file.
- Springboard will directly interface with your switch(es) to make the necessary updates. If switch partitions are in operation all partitions will be updated.
- Routing tables can be maintained in the same manner. Routing changes are made on screen or uploaded and Springboard updates your switch(es).
- All changes are subject to a validation process before switches are updated. All changes are recorded and full audit trails are available.
Springboard allows you view real time minutes, ASRs and ACDs:
- Detailed real time reporting in a number of different formats ensures that the user has all the data they need to make informed decisions.
- Traffic quality reporting is an important part of Springboard’s “one-stop-shop” solution.
- Minutes reporting makes use of drill down functionality and data can be broken down by day or hour.
- Benchmark reporting enables users to set benchmarks for acceptable quality. If these are not met specified individuals will receive emails, text or blackberry alerts on a daily and/or hourly basis giving optimum control over performance and quality.
Springboard ensures optimum routing at all times:
- Users (with appropriate security settings) can view the entire cost base, compare specific carriers or just view those rates to which traffic has actually been sent.
- Different options for ranking of rates are available depending on the requirement at hand.
- Comparisons of buying to selling rates clearly show where negative margins would occur should traffic be routed in that fashion.
- Routing efficiency can be checked using the actual routing analysis.
- LCR Analysis displays where, and how much, traffic has actually been sent as well as quality stats, rates and an overall percentage of calls.
Analysis made Easy:
- A suite of graphics tools allow data to be viewed in user-friendly graphical format helping staff to quickly understand the impact of change.
- Trend analysis does what it says in the name!
- Drill down graphs provide an overview of the selected data with drill down functionality to display underlying data as required.
- World map instantly gives a pictorial snapshot of current traffic destinations and quality. Users can identify problem destinations at a glance without the need for scrolling through a list of figures.
- All graphs are easily downloaded into presentation software.